How to start using the service: buyers’ guide
1. Sign up and confirm your email by following a link.
2. Enable the “buy” module in the settings (disable the “sell” module if you’re not a miner)
3. To make a deposit:
- Press the “Deposit” button on the Wallet page and search for the bitcoin wallet address to make a deposit.
- You may also generate a new deposit address (1), copy it (2) or open as a QR-code (3)
- Transfer your funds on the generated address and make sure it’s placed to your account.
4. Add a pool you will direct the purchased power to.
- Press the “Add pool” button on the Buy page.
- Choose an algorithm and fill in the address, username and password areas in a pop-up window to get a pool stratum-access.
- Press the “Check pool” button to verify the connection, then press the “Add pool” button to complete adding.
5. Create a new order
- Press the “New order” button on the Buy page.
- Choose the pool and the location in the pop-up window and fill in the Price, Limit and Amount areas, then press the “New order” button to complete order creation.
Description of order enabled areas:
- Location – a location of mining equipment.
- Price – price for power in BTC/TH per day (in certain algorithms the TH order may be replaced with a PH).
- Limit – maximum speed for the created order. Measured in TH/s (in certain algorithms in PH/s). You may create orders with no speed limit by placing “0” value in the settings.
- Amount – a BTC amount to spend while searching for shares within the framework of the order.
PS You may create an order only having a created Pool and a positive fund balance.